If you’ve been reading over the last couple of days you may have seen these already:
Next up in this summary is post-processing.
Most Popular Post-Processing Articles of 2017
- 5 Common Post-Processing Mistakes to Avoid
- A Step by Step Guide to Processing Portraits in Lightroom
- Basic Portrait Post-Processing Workflow Tips to Help You Save Time and Stay Organized
- Don’t Fear Photo Post-Processing – Shooting is Only the First Part of the Image Creation Process
- How to Match Your Image Processing Using Reference View in Lightroom
- 4 Tips for Post-Processing Images on the Road
- Overview of the Intuos Pro Wacom Tablet and the MobileStudio Pro for Post-Processing
- How to Choose the Right Monitor for Photo Editing
- Overview of Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 for Windows by ACDSee
- Image Editing Software Review: PortraitPro 15
- How to Speed Up Your Photo Editing with the Right Lightroom Workflow
- How to do Non-Destructive Editing in Photoshop
- How to Merge and Combine Images in Photoshop
- How to Remove People from Your Photos Using Photoshop
- How to Create a Rim Light Effect Using Photoshop
- The dPS Ultimate Guide to Getting Started in Lightroom for Beginners
- Tips for How to Think and Use Lightroom More Artistically
- How to Understand the Lightroom Tone Curve
- 3 Handy Lightroom Features I Discovered by Accident
- Review of Macphun’s Aurora HDR 2018
- How to use Macphun’s Luminar for Beginners
- Luminar The Ultimate Lightroom Plugin
Whew, that is a lot, but it’s a big category with lots of options now available to you for processing your images.
Can you help us with a quick poll? Since there are so many new photo editing software options – please fill in any that you are using below. It will give us a better idea of what to cover in the upcoming year! Thanks for your assistance and for reading.
Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post’s poll.
Go to Source
Author: Darlene Hildebrandt
Powered by WPeMatico