The “last minute” is getting later and later for holiday shoppers: with mobile searches for “where to buy” peaking on Christmas Eve, today’s empowered consumers still expect to be able to find and get that perfect gift—right up until those final hours.
To help you reach those last-minute shoppers in a hurry this holiday season, we’re sharing new innovations from Merchant Center and AdWords.
Get more of your products online with new Merchant Center features
More products means more chances to get in front of those last-minute customers searching for what you sell. This holiday, be sure to take advantage of these new features in Merchant Center that will help you save time and find your next customer:
- Drive more holiday clicks by regularly checking for new Opportunities to prioritize your product data changes.
- Make changes directly in Merchant Center to fix any disapprovals or optimize your product data with expanded Feed Rules and supplemental feeds.
- Make sure to stay alerted of account, product or performance issues immediately by adding relevant users to your Merchant Center account and updating email preferences.
- Show customers your holiday shipping deadlines by adding the cutoff dates in your shipping settings. (Available soon in the U.S. only)
Keep your most valuable products at the top of the list
Shopping ads in the top results on mobile see up to 3X the engagement from shoppers.1 We recently launched absolute top impression share (ATIS) to help you identify opportunities to stay above your holiday competition, especially on mobile where visibility on a small screen matters. Use the bid simulator to get estimates on optimizing bids for your top products with gaps in ATIS, or use the Target ROAS Smart Bidding strategy to automate your bids to stay in the best position for the most relevant queries. Advertisers using Target ROAS Smart Bidding are twice as likely to be in the first position for queries that convert most, versus those on manual bidding, when controlled for average cost.2
Re-engage your customers with Gmail ads
We’ve extended remarketing campaigns and dynamic remarketing ads to Gmail, allowing you to reconnect with customers in their inbox with the right offer at the right time. For example, when someone clicks on your dynamic remarketing ad, they’ll be taken to an immersive shopping experience where they can swipe and tap through four of your products.
Ready to get started? Get more tips and best practices to ramp up for this holiday season.
Wishing you happy holidays and shopping success!
Posted by Thomas Houit, Product Manager, Google Shopping and Omry Pruzan, Group Product Manager, Gmail ads
1. Google Internal Data, 2016
2. Google Internal Data, Q3 2017
Inside AdWords Go to original Source
Author: Charissa Yee
Powered by WPeMatico