By Zac Johnson
Podcasting is considered as the next-gen content creation method in this modern world. The concept of blogging was shared many years ago which gave the freedom to literary everyone to share his/her thoughts in the form of words and publish them on the web. Blogging also provided the conversation platform to every individual to interact with the online audience and for the writer to discuss on any topic with the readers.
Blogging is always considered as the fastest way to share any piece of information on the web in a matter of few seconds.
The world of podcasting is featuring the same working procedure as blogging but with a different medium. The concept has been around for several years now and from the past few years it is gaining rapid popularity among the writers, bloggers and several entrepreneurs who wish to spread their voice to the online and offline world. This simple method sharing of audio has attracted the attention of millions of users around the world and looks to have no slowdown in the coming years. You can now create, share, listen or even download the podcast on your mobile device.
Today, we can see many of the world’s top brands and companies using podcasting as a method of sharing their message to new audiences. If you go and check iTunes, you will find hundreds of podcast links of some of the most popular business personalities, TV stars, entrepreneurs and several bloggers as well.
Content creation will always has its own importance — whether it’s through newspapers, magazines and brochure etc. However, most people who don’t like to read might skip the content after reading the headlines in newspapers, or an article published online.
With podcasting it’s a completely different game. You know that your most loyal listeners and followers are there to listen to every word you share in each episode. Also, your blogging (content) audience might be completely different from your podcasting audience, as they are two completely different delivery platforms.
Podcasting allows for the freedom to listen your episodes anytime or anywhere. Users don’t have to sit in front of a screen or with their mobiles to read every word.
With all this important information shared, we are highlighting some of the top marketing podcasts found on iTunes today. This list was originally created by John Rampton and published through his recent article in Forbes. If you’re savvy marketer, entrepreneur or business professional working in any industry you will surely learn a lot from these experts.
You can read the short summaries of each of the podcasts share below or view the infographic to know who they are.
12 Marketing Podcasts for Entrepreneurs You Can’t Afford to Miss
- Business Mistakes— With already more than 150 ratings, Business Mistakes interviews top business experts who discuss their life-altering blunders and also the steps they took to find success after failure.
- PNR: This Old Marketing – Robert Rose and Joe Pulizzi puts their audience in the know about the latest trends and strategies in content marketing.
- The Solopreneur – Hosted by Michael O’Neal, Solopreneur aims to help those who consider themselves unemployable by leading them to the proper course to become successful on their own terms.
- Mixergy – Listen to Andrew Warner as he interviews some of the best entrepreneurs and business experts in the world today. Andrew puts each guest in the hot seat and asks them everything about their business and how they got to where they are today.
- Entrepreneur On Fire — Get right into the minds today’s entrepreneurs and leading business professionals from John Lee Dumas’ award-winning podcast, EOFire or Entrepreneurs on Fire.
- Growth Everywhere – The Growth Show, hosted by Eric Siu, is the business podcast of HubSpot. It is dedicated to helping leaders and business professional expand their ideas, businesses, an activity, or a group.
- The Growth Show – As the name suggests, the Growth Everywhere is a podcast dedicated to growing your business and also your personal growth.
- Smart Passive Income — Smart Passive Income is exactly what it is– assisting you find passive income sources to make sure that you have even more time to seek your various other endeavors. It is loaded with stories and lesson Pat Flynn, the owner, has actually experienced.
- Manager Tools – If you intend to become a far better manager and gain very useful insight how to manage your team, Manager Tools has extremely extensive tools and resources to help you accomplish that goal.
- The James Altucher Show – Psychologist and popular writer, James Altucher delivers guidance and thought provoking conversations on how to better discover your enthusiasm and purpose in life and business.
- EntreLeadership – EntreLeadership is hosted by Ken Coleman, the show includes vibrant discussions regarding business and also management that can add even more to your expertise as well as insight.
- Rise of the Entrepreneur – Zac Johnson has interviewed numerous entrepreneurs that spill the beans on the very best tips and techniques to launch, grow and also have a successful business.
Infographic of the Top Marketing Podcasts for Entrepreneurs Today
Zac JohnsonZac Johnson is a online marketer with nearly 20 years of experience. You can view my personal blog at ZacJohnson.com and my latest blogging resources and tools at BloggingTips.com .
The post 12 Marketing Podcasts to Explode Business Growth and ROI appeared first on SteamFeed.
Read more here:: 12 Marketing Podcasts to Explode Business Growth and ROI