A Taiwanese man found that his accidentally swallowed AirPod still worked even while it was in his stomach.

Yeah, I’m not sure how you accidentally swallow one, either, but there is medical evidence to show that he managed it …

more…

The post Accidentally swallowed AirPod still worked, even in a man’s stomach … ‘magical,’ says owner appeared first on 9to5Mac.

Go to original Source
Author:

Ben Lovejoy

https://9to5mac.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/03/mac1.png?w=32

Powered by WPeMatico