Designed by Michal Slovák | Country: Slovakia
“Around 99.99% of world cacao tree production is growing on plantations. The rest, 0.01% of world production features very rare wild-grown cacao.
Biosphere – Fine Honduran Cacao comes from Wampusirpi, location immediately adjacent to Río Plátano Biosphere Reserve in Honduras which has been a World Heritage site and biosphere reserve since 1982. In 2011, UNESCO placed the reserve on the List of World Heritage. This premium couverture chocolate has exceptional quality and single origin.
It was important not to follow Aztec or Mayan motifs, which are very common on many chocolate labels from this region. Exceptional quality product needed exceptional design. The aim was to illustrate the atmosphere of the jungle where the cacao grows. Therefore the label for 80% dark chocolate was illustrated as rainforest at night. Tempered chocolate drops are packed in 5kg bags and are sold only to trade.”
Read more here:: Biosphere – Fine Honduran Cacao