Swollen batteries and thermal events are a possibility (although rare) for any device with a battery, but a recent video has captured an unfortunate scenario where a MacBook Pro has caught fire and created enough smoke to set off the user’s home smoke alarms.

more…

The post MacBook Pro battery explodes and catches fire during what user claims was ‘normal use’ [Video] appeared first on 9to5Mac.

Go to original Source
Author:

Michael Potuck

https://9to5mac.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/03/mac1.png?w=32

Powered by WPeMatico