Would you like to learn how a professional landscape photographer composes stunning landscape shots.
Aussie Photographer Johny Spencer has shot and edited 10’s of 1000’s of landscape photos as part of his career as a professional landscape and nature photographer for the National Parks Service.
And he’s partnered dPS to create our latest course, shot in HD video – it’s called Landscapes & Nature Like a Pro.
You’ll take a journey with Johny from his studio to the great Aussie outback where you’ll learn how to:
- Take long exposure shots for that beautiful silky affect with water
- Photograph nature up close with macro focusing
- Compose detailed landscape shots even when the light isn’t ideal
- Shoot in the forest with dappled light
- Create amazing panoramas
- Use water to create stunning reflection images
- And how to shoot sand dunes, seascapes and wildlife
You’ll get an over the shoulder experience riding along with Johny as he shoots breathtaking scenes on location, then show you all his tips for editing in Lightroom back in the studio.
Here’s Johny Spencer to tell you a little more about the course:
2 Weeks Only: Special Launch Bonuses and Discount
All up there’s over 4 hours of landscape & nature photography training that you can consume at your own pace… as well as two special launch bonuses:
- Lightroom Preset Pack – worth $40
- 60 Day Community Access (case studies, assignments and photo critiques) – worth $40
Best of all – to celebrate the release of this brand new course we’re not only offering these launch bonuses but you can also pick it up at 30% off the normal price. Instead of paying $99 USD it’s just $69 USD today.
Hurry this special course launch offering is only available for 2 weeks.
Guaranteed to Improve Your Landscape Photography
As with all of our courses, eBooks and presets this course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you do access the course and decide it’s not for you, we’ll refund you – no questions asked.
The post New dPS Course: How to Shoot Landscapes & Nature Like a Pro appeared first on Digital Photography School.
Go to Source
Powered by WPeMatico