A man from Columbus, Ohio claims that his less than one-month old iPhone XS Max caught fire and exploded in his pants pocket around December 12, iDropNews reports. The man, Josh Hillard, says he initially noticed a strange smell emanating from his rear pant pocket, before feeling a “large amount of heat” allegedly burn his leg.

While the man says he’s already been in contact with Apple regarding the matter, their offer of a replacement hasn’t seemed to bode well, who says he’s already exploring his legal options against the company.

more…

The post Photos: Ohio man says iPhone XS Max caught fire and exploded in his pocket appeared first on 9to5Mac.

Go to original Source
Author:

Alex Allegro

https://9to5mac.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/03/mac1.png?w=32

Powered by WPeMatico