Have you always wanted to switch jobs, do something more creative and learn design? Perhaps you just want to refine your skills? In which case, you won’t want to miss this next opportunity.
Shillington is offering half scholarships for its September 2017 full-time and part-time graphic design course in New York, London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. That’s right—full-time or part-time at any of its six campuses around the world.
You have to download the application form for full details, and to apply. But what is Shillington looking for?
1. Respond in writing to three questions
- Why do you want to study at Shillington?
- What does creativity mean to you?
- What do you want to get out of your Shillington experience?
2. Show them your passion for design
Shillington wants to know why you love design and why you’re a perfect choice for the scholarship. Your submission can take any form—written or visual. Surprise them!
Be sure to read the full terms and conditions on the application form, but here’s the gist:
- Successful applicants will receive a 50% reduction in total course fees for their campus city. You must be able to cover all incidental costs of the course.
- The scholarship is only available for its full-time and part-time graphic design course starting September 2017. It is non-transferrable.
- In Australia, the scholarship is only available to citizens or permanent residents. In the United Kingdom, the scholarship is only available to citizens or permanent residents of the EU (including Norway and Switzerland). In the United States, the scholarship is only available to citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- If selected, you will be notified via telephone on Friday, 4 August 2017.
Discover more details at shillingtoneducation.com. Deadline is Monday 24 July 2017, so get your skates on folks! Good luck!
Creative Boom Go to Source
Author: Katy Cowan
Powered by WPeMatico