This week on dPS we’re featuring some of the top articles in different categories that were published on the site over 2018.
To begin, this one is all about the best all-round photography tips of the year.
Here are the top all-round photography tips articles of 2018:
1. 3 Misunderstood But Important Buttons on Your Camera Explained
2. 5 Camera Settings That All Macro Photographers Should Know
3. Adobe RGB Versus sRGB – Which Color Space Should You Be Using and Why
4. 5 Reasons Your Sunrise or Sunset Photos Don’t Look Stunning
5. How to Create Colorful Artistic Images Using Oil and Water
6. 9 More Great Apps You Need for Your Smartphone
7. 8 Ways to Create More Dramatic Flower Photos
8. 4 Tips for Photographing Fog to Create Mystical Images
9. A Quick Guide to Using Bounce Flash for More Natural-Looking Photos
10. Five Simple Exercises to Improve your Photography
11. How to Choose the Right ISO for Landscape Photography
12. Aperture Versus Shutter Priority – Which Shooting Mode to Use and When
13. Five Ways to Take Your Macro Photography to the Next Level
14. 5 Ways to Invest in Your Photography Over the Next 365 Days
15. 9 Water Photography Ideas to Make a Splash
Next up, we’ll show you The dPS Top Photography Gear Tips of 2018.
Go to Source
Powered by WPeMatico