If you have already gotten some ideas and tips for how to do winter photography here – then you’re ready to go on this week’s photography challenge.
Photo by dPS writer Holly Higbee-Jansen
Weekly Photography Challenge – Winter
If you need more tips try these dPS articles:
- 4 Tips for Low Light Photography During the Winter
- Tips for Winter Landscape Photography on the Prairie
- Shooting in the Cold – Tips for Winter Photography
- Tips for Processing Winter Landscapes in Lightroom
- 10 Tips for Taking Stunning Winter Portraits of Your Kids
- How to Take Care of Your Camera in Cold Weather
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images in the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.
Go to Source
Author: Darlene Hildebrandt
Powered by WPeMatico